Privacy and Cookies
Read more about what we do with your data and which cookies we use here.
Article 1 - Legal definition
PArty responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: "the controller"): .
Article 2 - The processing of personal data
- Your personal data is collected by EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more elements expressing physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
- We process the following categories of personal data from you:
- Bank account(s)
- Social Security Number (BSN)
- Date of birth / age
- Place of birth
- Data on your job and tasks, including pay
- Education (level)
Article 3 - Purpose of processing
We do not collect your personal data without a purpose. Your personal data are processed for:
- Our employees administration
Article 4 - Registration of personal data
Your personal data are recorded in an (electronic) register.
Article 5 - Your rights regarding your data
- Pursuant to Article 13(2)(b) of the GDPR, you have the right of access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing concerning you, as well as the right to object to processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Such application shall be accompanied by a copy of a valid identification document on which you have provided your signature and on which the address at which you can be contacted is indicated. You will receive a response to your application within one month of submitting it. Depending on the complexity of the applications and the number of applications, this period may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 6 - Legal obligations
Article 7 - Commercial offers
- You may receive commercial offers from the controller if you have given your consent. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
- Your personal data will not be used by the partners of the controller for commercial purposes.
Article 8 - Data retention
The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Article 9 - Applicable law
These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court of the Administrator's domicile has the sole jurisdiction over all disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions, unless a statutory exception applies.
This privacy statement is effective as of February 17th, 2022 until further notice.
EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL respects the privacy of its applicants, in particular their rights regarding to the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers with regard to the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way. If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): Autoriteit persoonsgegevens.
Article 1 - Legal definitions
- Personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person. For you, this means that this information is directly about you or this information can be traced back to you. This could be your name, date of birth or address, but also your (business) email address or (business) phone number is personal data.
- The General Data Processing Regulation further distinguishes between ordinary and special personal data. Special personal data are data that is extra sensitive by their nature and whose processing is prohibited unless a specific exception applies or explicit consent has been given. These are specifically data on racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or belief, trade union membership, genetic or biometric data for the purpose of unique identification, health, sexual life or criminal history.
- The processing of personal data concerns all operations that EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL can perform with your personal data. Actions that are in any case covered are: collecting, recording, organizing, storing, updating, modifying, retrieving, consulting, using, transmitting, distributing, making available, bringing together, linking, blocking, erasing and destroying personal data.
Article 2 - Accountability
EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL processes personal data of job applicants and other persons who respond to vacancies or express interest in performing work for EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL. EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL processes such personal data in accordance with applicable privacy legislation, including the General Regulation Data Protection Regulation. In this privacy statement, EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL informs you about how EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL processes your personal data and what rights you have in that respect. For clients and other persons with whom EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL maintains contact in the context of or as an extension of its services, EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL has its own privacy statement (see privacy statement).
Article 3 - Controller contact information.
This privacy statement covers processing operations performed by EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL. For questions, information and requests regarding the processing of personal data, please contact:
Article 4 - Purposes of processing
As a job applicant, you provide your personal data to EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL or to a person associated with EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL, by mail, email or by handing over or providing documents or records. It is also possible that EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL receives your personal data through third parties or websites, such as name and address details, education details or contact details. EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL processes the personal data obtained only for the purposes listed below. Prior to processing your personal data for other purposes, EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL will contact you to give you the opportunity to object to further processing. EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL may process this and other personal data provided for the following purposes:
- establishing and maintaining contact
- answering questions posed by you or providing information requested by you
- making a selection of candidates to start an application process
- going through an application process
- keeping proper records and internal management
- handling any complaints you may have and resolving disputes
- going through the pre-contractual phase with you and being able to enter into an employment contract
Article 5 - Legal grounds for processing
The processing operations for the aforementioned purposes each have at least 1 legal basis. These legal grounds are as follows:
- Consent: the free, explicit and unambiguous consent to process given by you. If EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL processes personal data on the basis of this consent, you always have the right to withdraw this consent. If processing takes place solely on the basis of the consent you have given, no further processing may take place after you have withdrawn your consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Pre-contractual measures: taking measures at your request prior to the conclusion of a contract for the purpose of being able to conclude this contract, such as preparing an employment contract.
- Justified interest: when the processing is necessary for the protection of the legitimate interests of EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL or of a third party, for example when EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL wishes to demonstrate that EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL has designed the application procedure in a fair and sincere manner, without discrimination. If EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL processes personal data (in part) on the basis of a balancing of interests, EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL will mention the legitimate interests and inform you about them. inform you about this.
Article 6 - Personal data of job applicants
EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL may process the following data from you as a job applicant:
- your name, first names, initials, any title, gender, photograph, date of birth, address, zip code, city, phone number and other information we need to communicate with you, such as your email address
- details of training, courses and internships you have attended and will attend
- details of the position you are applying for
- data on the nature and content of previous jobs and their termination
- other data for the purpose of fulfilling the position, provided by you or known to you
Article 7 - Consequences of not providing personal data
- EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL will inform you in advance of cases in which you are obliged to provide personal data that must then be processed by EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL by virtue of a legal or contractual obligation and/or necessary condition for the conclusion of an agreement. In this case, you will also be informed of the consequences associated with your possible refusal to provide these personal data.
- EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL already makes clear in the vacancy text which personal data are minimally necessary to admit you to the application procedure. If you do not provide these personal data (in full), you cannot be admitted to the procedure. Additional personal data may be requested at any stage of the application procedure. Thereby it will be explained what the consequence is if these personal data are not provided. If EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL eventually decides to enter into an employment contract with you, you will also be required to provide some personal data in order to enter into the contract.
Article 8 - Data retention
- If you request general information and/or ask questions, EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL will store your personal data that you provide to it as long as there is contact on the same subject. After no contact has taken place for four weeks, we delete your personal data within the following four weeks.
- If you apply or show interest in a vacancy or performing work for EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL , EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL will retain your personal data for as long as the application process is ongoing and/or mutual interest is shown in possibly entering into an employment contract. Your personal data will be deleted within four weeks after completion of the application procedure or when there has been no further contact for four weeks. An exception applies if you give us permission to keep your personal data for a longer period of time. In that case, your personal data will be kept for up to one year after consent.
- In the event of a complaint or dispute about the contact or application procedure, your personal data will be retained during the processing of this complaint or dispute. When it is established that a complaint or dispute has been resolved or ended, then the personal data retained for this purpose will be deleted.
Article 9 - Provision and transfer of personal data
EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL does not provide your personal data to other parties. There is no transfer of personal data to third countries or international organizations, nor does automated decision making and/or profiling take place.
Article 10 - Security of personal data
EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss or theft of personal data or unlawful processing. Personal data that you enter on the contact or application form on the EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL website are sent via a secure connection.
Article 11 - Your rights as a job applicant
Under the GDPR, you have the following individual rights as a job applicant with respect to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to inspect/copy
- the right to rectification
- the right to have personal data deleted
- the right to restrict the processing based on you
- the right to object
- the right to transferability of your personal data
Article 12 - Exercise of your rights, exceptions and procedure
EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL does not have to comply in all cases with an appeal to one of the rights listed in article 11. Within one month after EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL receives your appeal to one of the aforementioned rights, EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL will contact you. Hereby, EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL will inform you whether your request will be complied with or whether the assessment and response period of one month must be extended. You can exercise these rights free of charge. You can exercise these rights by submitting a request using the contact details provided in this statement.
Article 13 - Complaint procedure
Should you, despite EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL's careful approach to the processing and protection of personal data, have a complaint about this, you have the right under the GDPR to file a complaint with the Autoriteit persoonsgegevens.
Article 14 - Modification of the privacy statement
This privacy statement is effective February 17th, 2022 and may be modified by EVENEMENTENBOUWER.NL. The amended privacy statement will be published on this website. That there is a change will be clearly announced.
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Marketing/Tracking cookies
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.3 Social media
On our website, we have included content from Facebook and Instagram to promote web pages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Facebook and Instagram. This content is embedded with code derived from Facebook and Instagram and places cookies. This content might store and process certain information for personalized advertising.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook and Instagram are located in the United States.
6. Placed cookies
We use Google reCAPTCHA for spam prevention. Read more
For more information, please read the Google reCAPTCHA Privacy Statement.
We use Google Analytics for website statistics. Read more
For more information, please read the Google Analytics Privacy Statement.
We use Google Fonts for display of webfonts. Read more
For more information, please read the Google Fonts Privacy Statement.
Purpose pending investigation
Purpose pending investigation
Sharing of data is pending investigation
Purpose pending investigation
7.1 Manage your consent settings
8. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our website again.
9. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
10. Contact details
Phone number: +31 (0)85 130 2449